Articles from Naresh Loudya
- I did my masters from Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences (2009-2011).
- Then worked as Assistant Professor in same University (Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, 2011-2014).
- I received a PhD from Royal Holloway University of London, studying the chloroplast development, supervised by Dr Enrique Lopez-Juez and co-supervised by Prof. Paul Jarvis, University of Oxford (2015-2019).
- I joined as a postdoctoral research associate in Royal Holloway in 2019, working on a BBSRC-funded project in collaboration with the University of Cambridge and University of Oxford.
- And visiting researcher in the Department of Plant Sciences, University of Oxford.